THE KEY FUNCTIONS OF DEPARTMENTS AND SPECIAL DIVISIONS IN UGANDA VIRUS RESEARCH INSTITUTE.
- Last Updated on Thursday, 16 April 2015 10:33
- THE KEY FUNCTIONS OF DEPARTMENTS AND SPECIAL DIVISIONS IN UGANDA VIRUS RESEARCH INSTITUTE.
- Finance and Administration
- Ecology/Zoology Department
- General Virology Department
- Entomology/Vector Biology Department
- Immunology department
- Arbovirology Emerging & Re-Emerging Department
- Planning & Fundraising Department
- Specialized Units/ Divisions
- All Pages
KEY FUNCTIONS OF DEPARTMENTS AND SPECIAL DIVISIONS IN UGANDA VIRUS RESEARCH INSTITUTE.
1. The Office of the Director (Head of Programs and Partnerships)
The Director is the Chief of Programs and Partnerships and Accounting Officer supported by the Deputy Director.
The Director is responsible for providing leadership to the research community, for advancing the research vision of the Institute, and for overseeing of the research excellence of programs and activities directly associated with the Institute.
The Office of the Director, in conjunction with the UVRI Research Committee (URC), works with the research community and coordinates grant proposals for support of the Institutes activities. The Director (Programs and Partnerships) reports to the UVRI Advisory Board (UAB) which will support UNHRO and MoH in the execution of their oversight role.
2. The Office of the Deputy Director (Chief Research Officer (CRO)
The Deputy Director and Chief Research Officer acts as deputy to the Director and is responsible for all the science centers/Science departments as Chief Research Officer of the institute.
- Next >>