UVRI Estates and Housing Committee
Terms of Reference
The UVRI Estates and Housing Committee is the standing committee of the Institute that provides UVRI management with advice and recommendations on policies, issues related to UVRI estates and houses.
Specific Committee responsibilities
Specific Committee responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee the management of UVRI land and houses.
- Monitor and advertise vacant houses.
- Receive and maintain applications for UVRI housing.
- Allocate vacant houses to qualifying staff.
- Guide UVRI management on regulations for houses.
The Committee consists of a Chair and six members all appointed by the UVRI Director.
- Deogratius Ssemwanga Chair
- Makko Musagara Secretary
- Monica Katusabe Member
- Flavia Ayebazibwe Member
- Patrice Mawa Member
- Racheal Birungi Member
- Tobias Semakula Member